viernes, 12 de junio de 2009


Navid: The only thing that matters is that... I'm in love with you. I've loved you since we were seven.
Adrianna: (laughs)
Navid: ... And I love your baby, too.
Adrianna: Uh, I-I love you too, but--
Navid: But nothing, ok? I wanna be with-- (whispers) I wanna be with you forever.
Adrianna: (laughs) Come on, what do you mean? What do you say, we should get married?
Navid: YES.
Adrianna: WHAT?
Navid: Yes, YES! uh, married, sure! Let's get married.
Adrianna: Really? No, no!
Navid: We love each other, right? Why not?
Adrianna: Um... (thinks) Okay, yeah, okay.. (laughs) Okay.
Navid:
Okay!
Adrianna: We're getting married!
(both of them laugh)


Tengo que dejar de imaginar que él es vos, porque me voy a arruinar la existencia y nunca jamás te voy a superar.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario